We are looking for tax practitioners who are committed to enhancing their skills through education and sharing. Our membership year is January 1 through December 31. IATC requires 15 hrs of continuing education each year. However, the requirement is waived for Student Members, Associate Members and your first partial year of membership.
The annual fee is $84 for Regular and Associate memberships. There is a $50 education credit given for each referral of a new member. Student membership is free.
Benefits of membership include:
- Local and affordable education opportunities
- News Bulletin
- Quickfinder discount
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunities to speak and facilitate
- As we grow, our benefit package will expand
To support the tax practitioner community, promote ethical conduct and integrity of its members, provide continuing education, provide networking opportunities, and represent members with a united voice to the public and taxing authorities.
Code of Ethics
- I shall conduct myself personally and professionally with honesty and integrity.
- I shall serve my clients to the best of my ability, adhering to high standards of quality.
- I shall keep my client’s best interest a priority and my client’s information confidential.
- I shall not violate any position of trust, including positions of trust outside of my professional practice.
- I shall treat my colleagues and agents of federal, state and local taxing authorities with respect.
- I shall be a supportive member of IATC and the tax profession.
- I shall obey all federal, state and local laws and regulations that are applicable to my tax practice.
- I shall keep current with all my personal and business tax return filings and payment plans.
- I shall meet or exceed the education requirements for members to insure that I maintain current knowledge.
- I understand that my membership with IATC may be terminated if I do not adhere to this code of ethics.